How to design your White Kitchen
When you're planning on decorating your white kitchen design, the colours and decoration you choose has to complement all the other elements in the room. White is the logical colour choice for several reasons:
- White surfaces reflect light, making your kitchen brighter and more inviting.
- The colour white is clean and hygienic, ideal for food preparation.
- White provides a great backdrop for colourful accessories and gadgets.
By choosing a white kitchen design, you can create a kitchen that stands the test of time. Simply update gadgets and accessories to match your taste or changes in your lifestyle, as you please.
The use of white will not only create a sense of space, but you'll also be able to clearly define the cooking area as the focus of the room. Choose indoor plants, kitchen islands and worktop that helps feature your white kitchen and accent your design.
Decorate Your Kitchen with Indoor Plants
Accentuate your white kitchen by adding plants and a hint of greenery around your kitchen.
Indoor plants and fresh flowers will offer a welcoming comfort to the interior kitchen design, making your kitchen look inviting and fresh.
Studies have shown that indoor plants can help with the following things
Boost your productivity, mood and creativity
Cleanse the indoor air by absorbing toxins and increasing oxygen
Reduces stress levels and providing a comfortable environment
Adding indoor plants in your white kitchen is the easiest way to create a major change in an inexpensive way. You can simply add potted plants in a corner of your kitchen, your choice of indoor plants can depend on the climate and how much time you have to take care of them.
These are the top best indoor plants, not only are they easy to take care of but they also look great. Introduce your white kitchen with a Snake plant, they are known for releasing oxygen at night to keep the area oxygenated and fresh in the morning. The second top plant in the list is the Devil’s ivy, not only do they produce lots of oxygen, but they also look beautiful draping down the kitchen cupboard. Last but not least are this generation’s favourite plants which are the Dried Wheat bundle, these require low maintenance, and they also come in different colours.
Decorate Your White Kitchen with Islands and Worktops
With a white kitchen, you have the ideal canvas to express your area with workable kitchen island and worktops.
These are the top contemporary kitchen islands to help you inject personality into your white kitchen designs.
- Granite, this durable and functional material are popular among home buyers these days. They are known for resisting heat and being long-lasting. They are also a low maintenance choice of worktop since they are sturdy and unlikely to get scratched.
- Quartz, will give your worktop a polished look that can help elevate the space in your kitchen. The natural stone comes in a variety of colours and patterns, you can finish it off by adding a gloss or matt finish.
- Wood islands have the ability to transform your kitchen to be traditional and comfortable. They come in different colours and look stunning when laminated.
We recommend that you take your time in picking the colour and material of your worktop since they are a timepiece which can be hard to re-install. Moreover, they can help increase the value of your home.
NEED SOME HELP?
You can get help from our interior design experts at any time, no matter what you may be wondering about – they are standing by to help you take things further.